Tuesday, December 19, 2006

Trying to take family pictures!

Here are our attempts to take some family pictures. I have decided that trying to get a two year old, and a 5 month old to take a good picture at the same time is not worth the effort. We are still trying to get ready for Christmas. We just don't know where time flies. We hope all of you have a wonderful Christmas!

Justin giving his version of what smiling for the camera means!

Kaylynn showing off her Christmas dress! She's mighty cute!!

Justin likes to use his fake smile for pictures. He is still a handsome little guy!

Sorry, we know it is blurry. It was the best picture out of the bunch we took.

MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!

1 comment:

Ian Williams said...

Merry Christmas to you and your adorable family. I love the pictures. When are we all going to get together again? I love you guys.