Thursday, January 17, 2008

Trials...

Here we go again with another round of family trials. Apparently we have not learned our lessons, or we need to learn something new. Recently we have spent a night in the ER with Justin who ended up with pneumonia, croup, and an ear infection. It scared us again because when I took him to the hospital he could barely breathe. So we got through that and Justin just finished his last dose of antibiotics. YIPPEE! Then JL was in a car accident. He is okay, but the Sentra needs a little help. So now we have to deal with all of the lovely insurance messes, and trying to rearrange our schedules to accommodate having only one car. We will survive and hopefully learn whatever the Lord wants us to learn.
On the good side, I can revel my new calling-Relief Society Secretary!! I am so excited for this new calling! Also on the good side, we are all safe, JL still has a job, and we are getting everyone healthy.

Justin looking innocent and cute!
Kaylynn with a lotion smiley face.

No comments: