Tuesday, March 04, 2008
Yuck!
Sorry, we have no pictures to post or fun things to say. For an update, we are just trying to get the kids healthy. I think we have had antibiotics in the house for the last 2 or more months. Kaylynn goes through a round for ear infections or bronchitis. Then Justin goes through several rounds for pneumonia during and around Kaylynn's. Justin is waiting on a referral to a pediatric pulmonologist and is currently being treated as asthmatic, but they are also testing him for Valley Fever. Joy. We have decided that I should pitch a tent at the doctors office and hand over our entire pay check each month. Hopefully we will make some progress here soon. Because all of us are tired of medicine, not sleeping and doctors!!!!! For once I am looking forward to the summer heat so it will kill all of these virus bugs and all the allergens that could be causing Justin's illnesses!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment