Well we are busy again. Justin just took his first try at a Sweat Test and he did not sweat enough. I believe we failed because the waiting room was 5o degrees - its kinda hard to sweat when your body is shivering. Plus they did not tell us that they would come get us in 20 min. Now that I know that, Justin and I will be walking or running the stairs for those 20 min. on our next try. So we will have our second test on the 21st. We will keep you updated with his results. JL is working like crazy and driving crazy amounts of miles each week. But we are blessed that he still has a job, so we can't complain. I have been getting extra busy the last couple of weeks with Relief Society. The Sisters keep me hopping and keep me out of trouble. Kaylynn is 21 months, but acts exactly like Justin. She copies him from morning to bedtime. I am not sure about having two 3 1/2 yr old children tantrums. My ears are ringing from the two of them copying, fighting, screaming, yelling and laughing. Enough said, here are some pictures.
Justin went to a car show with Daddy and Hot Rod and this was what they found and Justin apparently wants one now.
You can't tell very good with this picture, but Kaylynn decided that the markers are lipstick. At least she choose red as her color!
Kaylynn with her red "lipstick" marker.
Justin helping color too.
Kaylynn showing off her new dress that she finally fit into from Christmas. What a cutie!
Kaylynn's favorite thing to do with Daddy is FLYING!
This is what Justin does when you ask him if he wants to fly too.








2 comments:
Hello Jordan family!
My mom tells me you all have been trying to get the family to do this blog thing for quite somtime now, and now that I have caught the bug, I must say I wish we would have listed to you a long time ago. Its great to see that your family is doing well!
Hey Guys-
We love reading your blog. It's good to see the kids and how big they are getting. They are too cute. Get the rest of your family on the blogging bandwagon. We would all love to read about them too
Post a Comment