Sunday, June 22, 2008

Justin's 4!

Happy Birthday Justin!!

Justin was very excited about his birthday and having friends and family come to celebrate with him. Justin got a little of everthing he wanted. He received gifts of Monster Trucks, Remote Control Truck, Motorcycles, books, garden tools, throwing game, VTech Computer, and money for either a big computer game and to put in his piggy bank/savings account. Needless to say he was very excited and loved everthing. Thank You to all the family for the presents, calls and cards. He says to tell you that he loves you!



My present to Justin was his birthday cake. Justin and I sat down and we found an idea for a monster truck cake. JL and I adjusted it to what fit Justin. The cake was frosted with tan frosting (white frosting mixed with choco. frosting) and sprinkled with graham cracker crumbs to make the dirt. The jumps are frosted poptarts supported by cake, frosted and topped with sprinkles. It turned out awesome. We LOVE you Justin!

5 comments:

Carol said...

Happy Birthday Justin! I love you! Thanks for having a great party. And Carrie, you have been tagged. Go to my blog and find the details.

Jason and Melissa said...

Wow, Carrie! Good job with the cake! It did turn out great. Happy Birthday, Justin! How did I miss another one! I'm so sorry!

Bowlby Family Organazation said...

Happy Birthday Justin! Give that boy a hug. Miss you all!

brandonlnielson said...

That is one killer cake!

Analee said...

Happy Birthday Justin! You are getting so big.