Wednesday, April 20, 2011

April

April was just as busy as ever. I am still substituting at the schools on JL's days off. JL is still part time at Page One Automotive. We are thankful for this job, and hope and pray that it will go full time soon. Below are some the fun we had this month.





Us girls decided to play princesses. First Kaylynn and Hanna were they only one's playing and then they had to include me and we walked around with our crowns on waving to pretend people. Great times!


We call this outfit Hanna's "scrubs" because they look like Aunt Crystal's work scrubs. Justin wanted to have his picture too! He is showing off his chapter books that he loves to read now.


Justin and I attend the school's Spring Carnival. We walked around for over an hour playing all the games and winning prizes. Justin had a blast and would have kept going all night if given the chance.




My hubby is clearly the best!! Thanks for the flowers. Love ya TONS!



All the kiddos being cute. Hanna striking a silly pose.


We were walking to Kaylynn's last day of Kinder-Prep and Hanna wanted to hold her hand. They held hands like this all the way to the school. I love when siblings show love and kindness to each other.


Kaylynn doing her last craft at her last day of Kinder-Prep!



Hanna had a good nap on this day!





Enjoying the nice weather and getting some good exercise on our friends the Ludlow's trampoline! I love good friends who let us use all of their fun play things and let the adults come have play time too.



I love all of the static hair!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love the scrubs, the crazy hair, and chapter books :)