March went by super fast. We blinked and it was over. We had fun playing outside, we did yard work, went on bike rides and made bigger messes than what we cleaned up. I had a birthday and we celebrated with friends and ice cream and then had dinner with the Jordan family to celebrate both Pa and my birthdays. Sorry no getting older pictures of me, mostly because I couldn't find the camera.
Here are some of the flowers in our garden. This picture is for Crystal since she is the flower picture Queen.
This is Hanna's version of helping us harvest carrots. She was giving them a hair cut!
Hanna entertaining Dad while he was working on the stool. She sat in the stroller and colored and talked to him the whole time. Justin and Kaylynn were riding their bikes in front of the house.
Stool all stripped and glued back together. When it is dry it will be time for paint.
Hanna smiling at Daddy!
Hanna and Kaylynn were coloring pictures one Sunday and they were laying exactly the same. Of course when I got the camera they both had to move. Hands and facial expressions were the same too.
Justin had his 3rd quarter awards ceremony. He received "On a Roll' again. Keep up the awesome work son!
Stool's glue was dry and the kids offered Dad to help paint it. We choose to paint it white again like its original color. The kids love the stories that go along with this stool and are excited to be a part of it.
I think they got more paint on each other than on the stool! They did a good job. I will post a picture of the stool when it is fully painted and dried. It was an awesome threesome bonding moment. Hanna and I were inside having our own bonding time taking a nap. ;)
3 comments:
Good job daughter and the stool looks great also :)
Thanks for the flowers ;)
Post a Comment