Below is all of the other fun things we did this month.
It was crazy hair day at school. Justin wanted his hair to look like it was on fire. This is the best I could do. He was happy and that's what matters.
Kaylynn's hair was a little more intricate. She had a total of 5 pony tails with curls looped here and there and everywhere.
2nd round of garden harvest. We picked lots of beets and carrots. Finally we had a good carrot crop.
Hanna holding up her carrot she picked.
Kaylynn showing off her monster size carrot.
Justin showing off one of the bigger beets.
This was Justin's monster carrot. The garden was a success again. Lots of snap peas, carrots, beets, tons of lettuce.
Kaylynn lost tooth #3. This tooth has been hanging on by a thread for the last two weeks. I finally talked Kaylynn into letting me pull on it and it popped right out.
Justin likes to pin his father down. It only lasts until JL sends him half flying into the air with lots of tickles.
Kaylynn lost tooth #4. She is officially toothless tammy. She likes that she can drink through a straw and she doesn't have to open her teeth to do so.
Desert Willow Spring Carnival!
Kaylynn doing a throwing booth with Mrs. Rice.
Kaylynn did this booth 4 or 5 times. She loved throwing the darts and was actually pretty accurate. I think she only missed once.
Justin and Kaylynn doing the cake walk. They were determined to get cupcakes or a cake. I think they walked around in a circle for over 30 minutes.
Kaylynn finally won and both of them vacated the cake walk area. Justin took off to do as many booths as he could.
Justin doing a spin for a prize booth.
Both kids had a blast at the carnival. They went to all the booths several times, ran around like crazy, played with friends, talked with teachers and walked Mom's feet off. Only two of the cupcakes made it home, Justin and Kaylynn polished off the other two on the "long" walk home. Happy kids made for a happy and very tired Mom!
1 comment:
I'm so glad you updated! I bet you love your van! The space is so nice. Happy Birthday to Justin and J.L.
I'm happy for you that you get to be home in the summer! We can't wait to see you all in a few weeks.
Post a Comment