Kaylynn's 1!!! Time sure does fly and I am now starting to feel old. Kaylynn enjoyed her party. We just had family over so it was small, relaxed and a lot more fun. She LOVED her cake. I made her a little star cake that she devoured in less than 5 minutes. We had just barely finished dishing up every one's cake and ice cream and she already had hers gone. She got some nice noisy toys and some pretty cute clothes. She also got a fairy chair that she loves to sit in all the time. Now Justin can have his chair back. Kaylynn says thank you for all her presents!!

Kaylynn got some pretty cute clothes

Yippee! New Toys!
Kaylynn's Star cake and the other cake was for the adults
Kids enjoying the cake and ice cream
Kaylynn trying to decide what to do Yummy in my tummy!!I am just too cute!!







No comments:
Post a Comment