I know, I know we are slackers and are far behind in our blogging efforts. So here we go with updates. We are all doing fine and are busy with callings. Our ward was split to create and new ward-that makes 5 wards in Casa Grande. JL is down to one calling, he is still Weblos den leader. I am still in Achievement, Enrichment Committee, and now a permanent sub for Primary. I have been "subbing" the Valiant 9 class for a month now hoping the end of that venture is near. Justin is loving Nursery and Kaylynn is driving her father crazy during the last two hours of church. We go to church from 2 - 5 pm and Kaylynn does not like it at all. Justin went to his first Primary activity and loved every minute.
We have been organizing and finishing up our "office" in our house. We are almost done and then JL can get to decorating it. The kids as you all know have been extremely helpful in making the process take extra effort and extra hours of labor. Our patience has been pushed to the brink many, many times in the last couple of weeks. Well, I think that about sums up the major joys in the Jordan household. Here are the pictures.
Kaylynn and Justin helping Dad put in bookcases










1 comment:
It is nice that you finally updated, which room did you make the office? Where the crib was? We miss you guys, but I sure don't miss the heat!
Post a Comment