Justin and Kaylynn went on their first "official" camping trip. They LOVED it and did really good. We went up in the mountains between Payson and Heber, AZ for two days and two nights. We played in the dirt, went for a million little hikes, pushed over a dead tree, told silly stories, and just enjoyed nature to the fullest. It was wonderful to go camping again. I didn't realize how much I missed it until we had camp set up. There is nothing better than to cook, eat, play, and laugh in nature. Enough words here come the pictures and they tell all!












4 comments:
Your family is so cute, Carrie! Glad you had a good time camping...
I updated mine it is now your turn:) If we do this you will have to update your a lot more frequently:)
Rock on! Looks like you guys had a blast!
Carrie, your family is so cute!! I'm glad that I finally found your blog!! Check ours out at justrubsomesiltonit.wordpress.com
Post a Comment