Friday, October 26, 2007

I Have Been Tagged!

Here goes everyone, I will try to use adult words if I can remember them! :)
For those of you who don’t know how this works, here are the rules:
A: Each player lists 6 facts/habits about themselves.
B: At the end of the post, the player then tags people and posts their names, then goes to their blogs and leaves them a comment, letting them know that they have been tagged and asking them to read your blog for these rules.

1. I am a night owl. I dislike mornings very much. I especially dislike the mornings when the kids decide that 5:30 am is play time. Justin likes to walk into my room open the curtains and say, "Look Mom-daylight-time to get up!" At 5:30 am his version of daylight is that the street lights have turned off, but the sun is no where near being up. I still have to smile at his good morning comment!
2. I love being outside. I love doing the yard work, walking, playing at the park, running around the backyard with the kids. Arizona is a great place for me at least 9 months out of the year. When summer hits-I hate being stuck inside, but 115 is just too hot to do anything and enjoy it. The kids and I go a little stir crazy during AZ summers.
3. I agree with Amanda that at age 26, I look at my children 3 and 16 months and feel very old. I wonder where the time has gone. Then I look at my older siblings and know that I can always tease them about getting really old, and it does make me feel much younger!
4. I love pictures. I love to take pictures of my family, even though I am not very good. I love to sit down and look at old pictures in scrapbooks and pictures saved on the computer. I think I love the memories that flood back into my mind as I look at them.
5. I love to sew. Let me change that, sewing and I have a love/hate relationship. I love to sew when projects go good, and hate to sew when I end up redoing the same seam 4 times over.
6. I love ice cream! Homemade, store bought, it doesn't matter. Ice cream cures all! Well at least for the amount of time it takes to eat a bowls worth! Ice cream is good all year in Arizona, since it never gets very cold here.
Well, there it is. Now it’s your turn. I’m going to tag JL, Crystal, Becky, Mom and Dad (yes Dad you too!). So have fun and I’ll be excited to read what you all have to write.

3 comments:

Jordan Family said...

JL you have been tagged!

Brenny said...

I love ice cream too. Ice cream is good all year round even when it gets chilly in Colorado...

But I do feel jealous that you get to play outside year round. Sometimes it is just too darn cold here.

Unknown said...

okay I did my tag thing and updated my blog. It is your turn again