Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Run To The Pines!

We went to Pinetop, AZ for the "Run to the Pines" Car Show. We had the usual car craziness. We towed the Truck up after finding a trailer to tow it on the night before. We had to replace the Lincoln starter that night too. After a long night of car repairs, we were set to leave. We left late as usual and enjoyed the drive up. Then the Lincoln's transmission died right as we arrived at the condo in Pinetop. So it did not even make it to the show. Cars-ya gotta love them. We went and played at the Lake on Friday and then went to the Car Show BBQ. Justin loved dancing and looking for "Cars (the movie)" cars. On Saturday we went to the show and Justin and Kaylynn fought over the stroller the entire time. I have never walked so much in my life. I would give one kid and ride come back and take the next kid for a ride. At the show Justin continued to look for "Cars" cars. We found Sheriff & Doc. The other cars we just found colors that matched. Overall we had lots of fun!! Oh, and JL found his new project. A fendered 32 Ford Roadster (gokart) body. He is going to make it into a stroller for the kids now and later convert it to a gokart. Pictures of this project will come later. I apologize for the next hundred pictures, but I could not narrow it down any more.


I loooooooooove being outside!

I love it outdoors.
Pick that thing and eat it before your mother sees you.

Just watch I can make it to the top.
Look we can all scrunch our noses.
Collecting fire wood just in case.

See Mom I can Share!
Here do you want to chew on this stick too.

Look How strong I am.

Hey was that Lighting that just drove past?

"Kaylynn Come Back Here" is her new name
Yup you guessed it we found Sheriff a 1950's Merc.
That is a hot rodder that will make a father proud.

No comments: