Friday, January 23, 2009

Visitor #1-Aunt Crystal!

Aunt Crystal risked her life to come visit us in sunny Arizona. We ran her ragged and thawed her out. While she was here it was a nice sunny 75-78 degrees!! Lots better than those freezing temps back in Utah. Justin and Kaylynn wanted to drag her everywhere. We did as much as we could. We took her to the Ostrich Farm. But this time we went on the Monster Truck tour/ride. It was awesome! They taught us about Ostriches, the desert and Picacho Peak. I recommend this place to everyone! Inexpensive and the kids love it. Here is the link to their website http://www.roostercogburn.com/. Then we took her to the World Wildlife Zoo in Litchfield Park, AZ. Not worth the money or drive. The kids still had fun looking at the animals. We even got a little sex education provided by the Leopards. Never a dull moment at the zoo! Then we enjoyed playing at the park. Busy and fun times had by all. Here are pictures to enjoy.
Feeding the deer. Kaylynn & I waiting for the Monster Truck

This is the Truck you ride on. Justin holding a full Ostrich Egg.
Ostrich Fishing! Halfway through the tour.

Picacho Peak hike. The kids make pretty good cacti.

Oh, look what Aunt Crystal had to put up with her whole trip. :)

Flume Ride at the Zoo. Justin and I feeding a Giraffe.

Playing at the park trying to wear the kids out!

Such cute posers!

Playing a little soccer. I am way out of shape!

Aunt Crystal had the easy job. She laid down and took the pictures while I enjoyed the privilege of chasing them both.
Thanks for visiting us Aunt Crystal!!!
We Love You!!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Looks like fun times! We miss you guys!

Allee Family Blog said...

Crystal's such a good sport letting Justin and Kaylynn run her ragged...LOL! Looks like you all had a great time together...I just wish it was as warm here as it is there!