I am behind on everything. So here comes a long post full of pictures and news about what we have been up to since my last post. I am sorry, I did not send out Christmas cards this year. I ran out of time and energy. So please consider this our card to you. We hope each of you and your families have had a wonderful Christmas and a safe New Years!
JL, Justin and I painted some of the siding for the shed. Kaylynn was thankfully taking a nap.
During some of the building phases this is what the kids did to entertain themselves. They watched movies in their play tent in the backyard.
Two walls done-three to go.
Big mega thanks to Danielle and Josh for coming and helping us finish building the last three walls, getting them stood up, and for putting the roof on. THANK YOU!!
The "funny" small room.
This is the shed part.
We took a break from the shed for Brielle Mary Jane Melcher's baby blessing. This was a quick family picture while we were waiting for everyone.
Time for putting up the Christmas Tree!!
Kaylynn had more fun playing with the ornaments then actually putting them on the tree.
Fun Christmas activity. We bought these foam set from Michaels on clearance. Then we made our annual christmas ornament. Justin chose a horse this year to paint.
Kaylynn with her foam creation and she chose a sea horse for her ornament. JL painted a bear and I did a star.
Justin ready for church on the last Sunday before Christmas.
Kaylynn posing in her Christmas dress. She actually let me curl her hair. I bought the smallest curling iron I could find. She likes it way better than the little foam curls. I have to say, so do I!
I was trying to get them to smile-unfortunately I only accomplished in making them make funny faces.
Stuffed Stockings!
All the presents finally wrapped and under the tree!

Justin with his Christmas presents.

Kaylynn with her Christmas presents.
Justin with his Christmas presents.
Kaylynn with her Christmas presents.
Justin and Kaylynn in front of their almost finished Playhouse! This was the first time we told them what that "funny" room was that was in the shed.
JL made this kid size picnic table for Jeff and Carol. Now the grandkids have their own table to eat at when we go to Grammy and Hot Rod's. JL is going to make one for our home too! The kids absolutely love it!
4 comments:
It is about time you updated :) Can't wait to see you in a couple of weeks.
There you are! Now I see what you've been up to. What a big project--way to go! I'm glad to see pictures. Happy New Year!
It looks like you guys had a full fun holiday season. Hope you have a great 2009!
Love the table. It came out good. Shed looks great. Can't wait to see it. Tickle the kids.
Post a Comment