Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Misc.

Well, I decided I had better post something. It has been a little while and I do have some pictures to post. Pa and Dolores came down and ate dinner with us. The kids were very excited to have more visitors. We only wish they could have stayed longer.

Dolores, Kaylynn, Justin and Pa



Justin had a good time at his Preschool Valentine's Day Party. They each made a plate with a pocket in it so each of their classmates could put a Valentine in. Justin thought that was the best thing ever!
Justin with all his Valentine's.
Justin passing out his Valentine's
Our first harvest of broccoli! Love it! The kids are enjoying the winter garden. We are currently trying to hurry and get my next planter bed ready to plant the spring/summer garden. We should already have seeds in the ground, but I am way behind in life.

2 comments:

The Whites said...

I need to get some gardening tips from you!! I want to have a garden too but my great ideas haven't come to fruition yet! And don't worry about being behind in life.... how many of us aren't???

Melissa said...

That's so great, Carrie! Broccoli in February! yum. Join the club of being behind; it's called the Mother's club. But don't give up! Just take it one day at a time.