Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Visitor #3-Grandma & Grandpa

Grandma and Grandpa came for a visit. The annual Davis Bros. camp out (Grandma's Carrie Visit!). We had a great time. We played around the house the first couple of days. We supported our Arizona Cardinals by watching the Super Bowl. We were so close. On Tuesday we did our Annual Temple service. Then we packed up and headed out to the camp out. This year I invaded the men's territory. I convinced Grandpa to let us come stay out there the first night, so we could ride the 4-wheelers on Wednesday. Then Grandma helped me teach our Preschoolers on Thursday, and then the Men returned on Friday. Saturday we were tired and decided to go to the Ostrich Farm and Picacho Peak again. Justin and Kaylynn never get tired of it, but I think I am starting to get my fill. :) Then the kids and I drove with Grandma and Grandpa out to Superior, AZ to go 4-wheeling again on Monday. Due to our lovely winter weather, it was COLD!! This was the first time the kids have actually worn layers and almost looked like snowmen. I am definitely a wimp when it comes to cold weather now that I have fully acclimatized to the Arizona heat. Grandma and Grandpa left on Tuesday. The kids were very sad and ask everyday when we are going to go back to Grandma and Grandpa's house. Hopefully soon!
The Men walking out of the Temple. Handsome bunch I must say!
There is nothing better than a campfire!

Kaylynn and Grandma playing on the 4-wheeler.

Kaylynn with her very tense mother. I am not very good with the 4-wheelers yet. I am getting better.

Uncle Alan and Uncle Kenny. They were comparing their walking sticks.

Lorikeets.

Grandpa actually got in on the action.

Justin didn't really like the Lorikeets on his head.

The kids with Grandma and Grandpa. So cute-the kids were actually being nice!

Dad and the kids after going Ostrich fishing.

Here is the whole group!

Kaylynn enjoying the hike.

Grandma and Grandpa in the cave with the kids.

That's my family!
Thank You Grandma and Grandpa!! Love Ya Tons!!
January and February have been busy, busy. We wouldn't trade it for anything. We loved having all of our Visitors and we already miss them. All I know now is I am ready for a vacation!!:):)

No comments: