Thursday, June 25, 2009

Happy Birthday Justin!

Holy Smokes...Justin is 5!!
Justin likes making me work hard. This year I asked him what he wanted for his cake and he replied..."A Triceratops-Big and Green." Well after some research and coming up with some ideas of my own this is what we got. Justin loved it and I was glad to be done with it!:)



Justin asking if Grandma had "anything" for him.

Grandma and Grandpa got Justin School Supplies! YIPPEEE! Justin likes to run around the house with his backpack on.

Brian, Linnlee, Kaid and Brielle got Justin a Lightning McQueen Towel and a Dinonoco Helicopter. Justin has to have his Lightning Towel for every swim lesson now.

Grammy and HotRod got Justin 2 Computer Games.

Anakate and Vance got him this game. He loves it and asks every morning if we can play it before breakfast.

Danielle and Josh got Justin a Transformer. He drives around and shoots everyone in sight.

We got Justin this parachute and a CTR ring.
Justin says Thank You to everyone!! He loves all his presents and everyone who shared his birthday with him.

5 comments:

Harold or Carol said...

Love the dino and still can't believe Justin will start kindergarten this fall.

Brooks Family said...

Looks like a great day for Justin. I see alot of JL in him. It is hard to believe he's 5 already! Time flies.

Melissa said...

Great job on the cake! You're amazing! My legacy with cakes will be how I always mess them up, and they all end up looking like a volcano! I'm glad Justin had a fun day! He's such a cutie.

Megan said...

Happy Birthday big guy! What a fun birthday celebration! And Carrie, I am very impressed with your mad cake making skills!

Breeana said...

Happy 5th - and what a cute cake!