Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Kaylynn's first bike ride!

We finally had a cool enough day to take Kaylynn out and teach her how to ride her bike. She caught on very fast-like in 5 minutes. She still has to watch her feet to keep them on the peddles. When she looks up she ends up hitting the brakes. We will work on watching where she is going later. :)


Kaylynn with her star bike.


Justin had to show off his bike skills too.


Kaylynn is our little pack rat. She always has tons of stuff in her hands. When I saw her carrying around all of this stuff I couldn't help but laugh and run for the camera.
Someone likes pudding.

JL's project-bagging the Nova. Part of it is done, now lots more to do.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

Yea Kaylynn! That is so fun and I bet it gave her a big confidence boost! I'm glad to see things are going well!

Brooks Family said...

What a fun day! It looks like you guys are doing well. I must say that I see alot of you, Carrie, in Kaylynn.

Harold or Carol said...

Way to go Kaylynn. She is off to the races now. Carrie you better be digging out your bike.