Just letting everyone know we are still here. Justin LOVES school. He gets sooooooo excited everyone morning. I couldn't have asked for an easier transition from little boy at home to the "I'm sooo big boy" at school. Kaylynn is doing well with the change too. She likes to have her own quite time and time alone with Mom and Dad. She is in a puzzle phase. She will sit for hours and just build puzzles. I love it!
I am still functioning. I have good minutes, bad minutes and everything in between. We are just trying to be patient and wait for the ultrasound at my next dr. visit. Hopefully some day soon I will be able to do what I want when I want to do it without feeling sick or having to sit down.
JL is doing good. He loves his calling and is doing a great job. His work has slowed down, which Kaylynn loves because she gets to see Daddy while Justin is still at school. :) Hopefully his job will pick up here soon.
Sorry no pictures. Just wanted to do a quick post to show that we are still alive!;)
No comments:
Post a Comment