Tuesday, August 04, 2009

Monster Jam!!!

We decided to have some family fun and go to Monster Jam! Justin was in 7th Heaven. He could not take his eyes off of those trucks. His cousin Kaid kept trying to play with him and he would brush him off and tell Kaid that he was watching Monster Jam and did not want to play. Kaylynn did pretty good, she was a little bored and extremely tired about half way through the free style. All is all it was a great activity that the whole family enjoyed. Mission accomplished!
There was 11 of us total!
Kaylynn sporting her ear protection!
Justin is his don't bug me position!
Maximum Destruction & Grave Digger - definitely the best drivers there.
Bulldozer getting some huge air - broke a tire off when he landed.
Justin & Kaylynn thought this was so funny that Superman stopped on top of the bus at the end of his free style run.
Maximum Destruction getting huge air. He won the races and Grave Digger won the freestyle. I don't have any pictures of Grave Digger, Kaylynn was done at this point of the event, to the point I had to walk up the stairs for the four hundredth time! :)

3 comments:

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

Looks like a great time was had by all! I personally liked Grave Digger the best when I went to Monster Jam! He was awesome... glad he won freestyle! I love the pictures of your adorable kiddos!

Nick and Megan Wilson said...

Thanks for the Birthday wish! I had a great day... you are a great friend to have remembered it at all!!!

Theturnerfamily5 said...

we had the best time at monster jam!! my kids think that Grave digger is the best! that was back in March and they still talk about it!