Today was Justin's first day of school!!! I don't know who was more excited, Justin or me! He walked right in to his classroom, sat down and was ready for the day. He had to eat school lunch today because there was ice cream and I was then instructed that he didn't like any of the choices for lunch the rest of the week and he would be needing a sack lunch. He had a great day and had tons of stuff to tell us about when he got home. Yippee for school!
5 comments:
How fun! You start school early! He looks like he was really excited for his first day of school! Also, congratulations on your little one on the way!!
Fun! I can't get over how much he looks like JL. What a little cutie pie!
What an exciting day for all of you! I hope Kaylynn adjusts well; that can be the trickiest part!
So fun! I can't believe he is old enough to be in school! Hope you all adjust well!
PS. I know this shows how out of the loop I am but I just noticed your baby counter... Congratulations! Hope you are feeling well and that your pregnancy has been going great!
Cute pictures. Tell Crystal I was going to leave her a message, but she doesn't accept anonymous people. Can't wait till you have the third one.
Karen K
Post a Comment