Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Christmas Fun!

We had a great Christmas full of family, friends, and snow! Yes, it does snow in Arizona but only in the high country! :) We stayed with family in Prescott, AZ. The kids and JL were wishing for snow up there since before Thanksgiving and got their wish. We had a blast!
Justin's snow angel.

Justin & Kaylynn's first snowman!

We actually ended up making two snowman. The snow was that perfect wet snow. Great for snowmen and snowball fights. I think Justin had more fun throwing snowballs at me while I was shoveling the driveway.

Kaylynn taking a turn shoveling the snow.

Justin shoveling snow. I figured out that it has been over 6 years since the last time I had to shovel snow. Crazy!

Kaylynn's snow angel (sorry about the camera cord-I forgot how fun it is to take pictures with snow gloves on).

Extra cute picture of Kaylynn playing in the snow.

Family picture Christmas day.

Kaylynn with her new baby doll from our friends and the new cradle JL made for her. I made the bedding for the cradle.

Justin with his new rifle and pistol that JL made for him.

Justin and all his presents.

Kaylynn and all her presents.
Thank You to all of our family and friends who helped provide the kids with an awesome Christmas. We love you and are grateful for all your support and sacrifice. We hope everyone had an awesome Christmas too!

3 comments:

Harold or Carol said...

Did a great job with the pictures. I love the snowmen and the snow angels. If you want more snow to shovel you are more than welcome to come home.

Melissa said...

What a wonderful post. The kids are so sweet and I miss you all! I had no idea J.L. was so handy making those wood toys. Those are treasures that will likely stay in the family for generations! I love the family picture too. You all are looking really great!

T said...

Looks like you guys had a fun Christmas! Love the pictures!!