Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Justin is 6!

Happy Birthday Justin!!
I cannot believe our boy is six. Time sure does fly by when you are growing, learning, having fun and being crazy all at the same time. Here are some pictures of Justin's party!
This is Justin just a couple of weeks old.
Justin still has these overwhelming moments in life. :)
Justin just a couple of weeks old.
I think this was the last time Justin was quite and cuddly. HaHa.
All six of the Jordan grandkids!
Kaylynn and Brielle just hangin' around.
Kaylynn in a new birthday outfit from Aunt Danielle and Uncle Josh.
Thank You to all the family that came and celebrated with us and thanks for the presents too. We love you!

2 comments:

Harold or Carol said...

Love the pics. Cute idea with the grandkids in the circle. Happy Birthday Justin and looking good little pink girl.

Chris and Beth Will said...

I love to see your family on your blog!
Justin's cake is awesome. It made me laugh- like father like son :)