Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Kaylynn is 4!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAYLYNN!!
I cannot believe that Kaylynn is 4. We had her party in Colorado at Grandma and Grandpa's house. She wanted a pink princess cake, the kind with the doll standing up and the cake is the dress. Well, this cake did not want to do that and kept falling apart...so this is the final result and I actually think she liked it better. Good thing and new doll can make little girls think anything is awesome. ;)

Thank you to all the family members who gave Kaylynn gifts, phone calls and cards. She loved all of it and is very excited to be 4.

1 comment:

Megan said...

4?! That is CRAZY! I'm glad Kaylynn had a wonderful birthday! Love the cake... I think every little girl wants one of the cakes that looks like a dress with a barbie sticking out of the top (I know I still do)! LOL! Glad you had a great trip to GJ!