Sunday, October 03, 2010

Lots & Lots of fun!

Well I finally found time to get on the computer and put some pictures on! Life is still moving for us and keeping us really busy. The kids are growing fast and running us in circles. I am picking up some substituting jobs here and there. JL is doing lots of projects for friends while he continues to look for a full time job. Justin is in 1st grade and loving being back in school. Kaylynn is doing a preschool co-op and loves running JL and I ragged with all the things she wants to do during the day. Hanna is 7 months. She is crawling everywhere and follows everyone around the house. She has 6 teeth now and loves chewing on anything she can grab including biting Justin and Kaylynn's fingers. Now if we could get her to stop making such silly faces every time we give her something besides baby cereal to eat we would be good.
Now its time for the good stuff - the pictures!
Hanna's 1st cereal. Her 1st time in the Jeep.

Justin's 1st day of 1st Grade!

Kaylynn's 1st day of Preschool. Kaylynn wanting her picture taken in her pretty dress.

The kids enjoying playing with Hanna in the the plastic tub.

Hanna and Kaylynn looking at pictures on the digital key ring together.

Playing in a rare rain storm this year. Sure wish we had a few more of these storms.

Hanna showing off her "skills" on the clothes line.

Pinetop 2010! Bring on some cool weather. Yippee!


Playing in the forest. Playing on the playground.

Trying to get some good pictures with a good background.

The kids saying enough pics we want to play on the play ground!

Hanna enjoying the fresh air with Mom and Dad.
HotRod entertaining the kiddos!
Watching the Hot Rod car parade.

Hanna is 7 months!
She already has that 'I can get anything I want with this look,' look.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Glad to hear you are doing good! Your kiddos are adorable! I love the picture of your girls on the floor, Hannah is totally working it for the camera! Love it!

Melissa said...

I'm so glad you updated! I'm sure you're very busy. Keep truckin' along and tell everyone hello for us!