Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Happy Birthday Justin!

Man how time flies. I cannot believe that Justin came to our family 7 years ago. Amazing!


Our first family picture right after Justin was born.

The handsome 7 year old!


Justin and Kaylynn wanted to decorate the cupcakes. So we got out all the sprinkles, cookie cutters and I let the kids have at it. They did a pretty good job of getting more sprinkles on the floor than on the cupcakes, but at least they had fun!


Justin waiting patiently for us to finish singing.


Got them all out!


Daddy did a special wrapping job for one of Justin's presents. It took him close to 10 minutes to get it opened. The perks of being parents - we can pull pranks on our children whenever we deem appropriate.


Justin opening this other presents.

We are so proud and privileged to have Justin be a part of our family!


Happy Birthday Justin! We love you TONS!!

1 comment:

Megan said...

Carrie! It has been fun reading through your blog... your posts haven't updated for awhile then all of sudden there was like six months of posts to catch up on!
Happy Birthday Justin, and yes, it is crazy that he is 7! The swimming lessons sound fun and I'm glad the kids are enjoying them! Also, I'm sorry about JL's Grandma passing away, but like you said, what we know makes it easier to deal with!
I hope you guys continue to have a fun filled summer! And we'll try to do the same! I'm not sure if you heard but our blog is now private... email me (mjwilso@gmail.com) if you want an invitation!