Jordan Family Pictures 2011
JL, Hanna, Carrie, Vance, Brian, Linnlee, Josh
Kaylynn, Justin, Anakate, Vaughn, Jeff, Carol, Kaid, Brielle, Aftynn, Danielle
Brielle, Kaylynn, Grammy, HotRod, Justin, Kaid
Hanna, Aftynn, Vaughn
I like how Justin is trying to hold Vaughn in place by holding the back of Vaughn's shirt!
Justin, Kaid, Kaylynn, Brielle, Hanna, Vaughn, Aftynn
The Grandkids from oldest to youngest.
Hanna
It is the JL and Carrie Jordan Crew!
I love this picture of Kaylynn. It shows her true personality.
JL and Carrie
They are truly the cutest bunch around!
Justin and Kaylynn showing off how they can be best buddies at times!
The girls with Dad.
Dad and his Princesses!
This is my favorite picture of our family.
The two that started it all - Jeff and Carol Jordan.
Kaylynn finally showing off her sweet smile.
Hanna being Hanna. You never know for sure what she is thinking up next.
Justin being the handsome boy he is. I can't believe how grown up he looks.
The boys with Mom.






















No comments:
Post a Comment