Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Happy Mother's Day

Happy Mother's Day to all Mother's, Aunt's, Grandma's, and Great Grandma's. We are all mother's in our own ways. We want to let you all know that we appreciate you and all that each of you have done of us and our children. We love you for your testimonies, sacrifices, support and love. We hope you all had a wonderful day! My day started out with sleeping in and Monkey Bread for breakfast. Then Justin got to sing with the Primary during Sacrament Meeting. It was Justin's first time (I was definitely the proud Mom!), he did a great job and even walked with his arms folded (I think Dad had something to do with this). Then Kaylynn apparently decided that Sacrament Meeting was too boring. She tripped and hit her head on the corner of the wood of the hymnal holder. Needless to say, I had to bring her home and be Doctor Mom. I cleaned her up and steri-stripped it closed and added a band aid. Then we went back to church so I could do all my Relief Society responsibilities. She played with Daddy during Priesthood. The pictures are of her after we got home and she pulled everything off. She is doing better now that I have the smallest band aid possible on her head. Now if only I can keep her from falling on her head. She currently has 4 bruises on her head from falling. The joys of mother's day continued with lunch and dinner cooked for me and wrestling with the kids and the best back massage ever! Thank You Family!!!
Justin and Kaylynn helped JL wash the Van on Monday and then decided that they would be of service for JL and washed his feet with wipes. They each scrubbed their own and decided that Dad needed to join in the fun. It was really cute and luckily they stayed there long enough for me to get a picture!

1 comment:

Analee said...

Happy Mother's day to you. Ouch on the boo-boo from the church pew. That had to really hurt!