We finally found a car for JL. It is a 99 Sentra, 1.8L- 5 speed. It is a nice car and we are excited to have a good gas mileage car back for JL to commute to work in. All it needs is JL's stereo put back in. Yippee!
No more car shopping!!!!!!!!
Next, the kids have been waiting for 2 months to set up this pool up, that Aunt Diane bought for them. It has been warm enough now for a couple of days and JL set it up the other night while I took the kids to run some errands. When they saw it in the back yard, I don't think I have ever seen Justin undress faster. It was mayhem trying to get their swimming suits on, they were way too excited. They had lots of fun and we enjoyed laughing at their antics. It was a great stress relief for the family. Thanks Aunt Diane!!




1 comment:
Can I come and swim? :)
Post a Comment