In Arizona if you are outside during the summer months, you have to be doing something with water. The kids wanted to play outside and of course it turned into a huge water fight. I even broke out the water balloons for the kids. I was taking pictures or sitting at the water spout filling water balloons. The problem with water balloons is the fact that the kids throw them about 100 times faster than you can fill them. My fingers hurt from tying soooo many balloons.

Dad plotting which child to dunk in the sprinker head next.
Hanna trying to copy Kaylynn walking around the sprinkler head.

Hanna trying to copy Kaylynn walking around the sprinkler head.
Hanna dancing to kids music with her baby doll.
We have had several of these little "visiters" staying inside the house with us this summer. I didn't mind too much since they eat the crickets, spiders and scorpions. They are really hard to catch since they are soooo small and fast. If I did catch one we released it in or around the shed and playhouse to keep all the icky bugs out.
Close up of one of our visitors. The kids loved spotting them running across the walls at night.
No comments:
Post a Comment