Tuesday, August 16, 2011

First Day of School!

Hooray for school! The kids were excited, I was excited and that makes life wonderful! Justin was really excited to get back to school to see all of his friends again and to chase the girls. Kaylynn was excited because she is in Kindergarten!! Just wish it was full day instead of half-day. The downfall is that I get to walk back and forth from the school three times a day. Instant weight loss program is what I am calling it.

Justin leaving for school.

Outside his classroom in "B" Hallway!

At his Second Grade desk!

Kaylynn leaving for pm Kindergarten!

Already she wants to walk by herself. Nice try is the answer she keeps getting!

Outside her classroom.

Hanna 3 times a day, stuck in the stroller.

2 comments:

Megan said...

Oh how this brings back fond memories or our first day of Kindergarten together at Appleton! I'm glad some of my favorite childhood memories include time spent with you!

Jason and Melissa said...

Yea for school!