Wednesday, September 21, 2011

September!

September was filled with lots of school activities and adjusting to 1/2 day Kindergarten. Here are some of the fun things we did this month.


Grammy gave Kaylynn a craft kit. It has little beads that you melt into designs. Kaylynn loved it! Here are her first two creations.

JL made homemade macaroni and cheese. Hanna was a BIG fan!! I don't think she stopped long enough to breathe. By the time she was finished she had cheese in her hair, ears, up her nose. I think Dad gets an A+.

Hanna enjoys watching me do Kaylynn's hair everyday. Somedays she even lets me play with her hair for a few minutes. She pulls it out in about 5 minutes, but at least she keeps it in long enough for a picture.

Here is one of the hair dos. Hanna put on the head band by herself. I was amazed that she even grabbed the pink headband.

Hanna brought me barrettes to put in this time. This is a face only the Grandmothers could love.

Hanna posing for a picture for Grandpa. All she is missing is the boots.

Sneak attack on Mom! I am thinking JL had something to do with this since he had the camera ready. Hmmm. Payback will be awesome.

We finally had rain!! Going all summer with Monsoon dust storms and no rain is miserable!!!!

The kids were begging to go play. They hate having to wait for the thunder and lighting to stop. Once it does it turns into a free for all!! I must say I even enjoyed running in the gutters. The funny part is the water is so warm from the pavement that it feels like you are running in a jacuzzi.

Yippee for rain!!!

No comments: