Our Halloween was really good. We went to our Ward's Trunk-or-Treat. There were tons of people there. Afterwards we went home and went around the neighborhood while JL passed out candy. We were done with all of the festivities by 7:30pm! I couldn't believe how early it was-not that I am complaining. It was actually really nice to be done so early. The kids had a blast and raked in the candy. Here are all the pictures...
Addie White in our Ward took Family Pictures at the Trunk-or-Treat. I was a Rodeo Clown, JL was a Cowboy, Justin and Kaylynn were Ghosts!
BOO!!!
Justin had the "Trick-or-Treat" down and Kaylynn had the "Thank You" down. So it worked out really good for them to both stay together.
The end of a great Halloween!

2 comments:
Ricky was one of my best friends in HS ~ they lived in Evanston before moving to Laramie. That's awesome! It's such a small world.
Cute costumes. I love the pictures. Hope all is going well with you. JL--you look mauvelous daaling.
Post a Comment